Few months back I have released a video about Father's Day Quotes . This Video was created using Windows Movie Maker. It was NOT showing as HD (High Definition) Video in YouTube.
I think YouTube will be giving high priority for HD videos in Search.
So, I wanted to make our Videos HD. I followed below steps for creating HD video as specified in this Video.
- Go to http://www.filedropper.com/windowsmoviemaker2xphdplugins and click "Download this File" for downloading the Windows movies maker profile plug-in files.
- Place the downloaded files at the
- Open the Windows Movie maker .
- Go to Tools->Options and then click "Advanced" Tab.
- Set Video Format as "NTSC" as video format and 16:9 as Aspect Ratio as shown in the below picture.
-Do the Video creations steps (importing pictures, adding transition and video effects, etc)
- While saving Movie File (File->Save Movie File ), select the WMV-HD-1280x720 in Movie setting screen as shown in the below picture.
Once after creating the movie file, we can upload them in YouTube to show it as HD Video.
I have created below video as HD video using above steps.
You can subscribe to our Email posts, and you can bookmark this blog for further reading, or you can subscribe to our blog feed.