Today Google is honoring Ada Lovelace by showing below Doodle.
Read below some facts about Ada Lovelace.
-Ada Lovelace was an English mathematician and writer chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's early mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine.
- Ada Lovelace was the daughter of the famous poet Lord Byron.
- Ada Lovelace was the first Computer programmer in the world. And, she was known as Mother of Computer programming.
- She was also known as Augusta Ada Byron, Countess of Lovelace; Ada King Lovelace.
- Ada Lovelace faced numerous illnesses throughout her life. As a child, she had bouts with both measles and scarlet fever. she was even paralyzed for a year.
-During a nine-month period in 1842-43, Lovelace translated Italian mathematician Luigi Menabrea's memoir on Babbage's newest proposed machine, the Analytical Engine.
-She danced often and was able to charm many people and was described by most people as being dainty.
- Ada Lovlace was the inspiration for many women to enter into Technology.
- Today (December 10) is Ada Lovelace's birthday, but Ada Lovelace Day is getting celebrated on mid October. Join this discussion to know the reason.
I have created an exclusive search box for searching the details about Ada Lovelace using Attrakt.
You can give your suggestion to improve this Search box further.
You can subscribe to our Email posts, and you can bookmark this blog for further reading, or you can subscribe to our blog feed.